The company mūsae, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”) :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as the “Publisher”) :
whose registered office is located at 2 rue Duhesme 75018 Paris.
represented by Christelle Tissot-Grosset, in her capacity as Managing Director.
registered with the RCS of Paris 878390483
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Hosting Provider (hereinafter referred to as “the Hosting Provider”) :
musae-tomorrow.com is hosted by Infomaniak, whose head office is located Rue Eugène-Marziano 25 1227 Geneva, Switzerland.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the editor does not take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the publisher will be able at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit the access to all or part of the site, reserve the access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a determined category of Net surfers;
– delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your entire responsibility. You must take all the appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data in particular from virus attacks by Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– because of the use of the site or of any service accessible via Internet;
– because of the non-respect by you of the present general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it could turn against you to obtain compensation for all the prejudices, sums, condemnations and expenses which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by the users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link will have to be removed on simple request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right on the content present in the said link.
Article 7 – Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by the company mūsae.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
– name and surname
– email address
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
– the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated ;
– the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for in the RGPD ;
– the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for in the RGPD ;
– the right to portability: they may request that the Platform hand over the personal data they have provided to a new Platform.
You may exercise this right by contacting us by email at the following address
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and include the address where the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the persons who wish it, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to the user’s preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences ;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11 – Sharing of personal data with third parties.
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public ;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his/her data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the execution of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may carry out data transmission in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish it, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a duration in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse the site, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.